- 43KG High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear Mini Digital Servo for Helicopter RC Car Fixed wing 180°
- The model remote is about 60 degrees.
- Pulse width 1000-2000us controllable 90°
- The maximum controllable angle is 120 degrees, which is used for conventional shipping model cars, airplanes and ships. 900-2100us
The maximum controllable angle is 180 degrees, commonly used in robot joint industry, 500-2500us
The maximum controllable angle is 270 degrees, commonly used in the robot joint industry, 500-2500us
The maximum controllable angle is 350 degrees, using magnetic sensing potentiometer, robot joint/head/industrial commonly used, 500-2500us
360 degree continuous rotation is uncontrollable, twisted wire, commonly used in industry, 500-1400-1600-2500us
1400-1600 is the stop rotation state, the more you go to 500 or 2500us, the greater the speed and torque (the faster).
- Metal shell, steel gear, brushed coreless motor.
- Can be used for: robots, remote control cars, fixed wings and so on.
There are no reviews yet.